Table of an analytical system of human knowledge, [electronic resource] : from the consideration of man to his relations. I. To natural beings. II. To himself. III. To other men. / By Thomas Adderly, lecturer on the belles-lettres.
- New-York, : December, 1800. Printed by T. and J. Swords, numbers 99 Pearl-Street. Price 25 cents., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 36759.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Knowledge, Theory of.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- "This table will be found of equal utility to the master who teaches, to the parent who superintends the education of his child, and to the man who, being already instructed, seeks to give order and method to the information he possesses."
Printed in nine columns, three to each section.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 36759).
- Cited in:
- Evans 36759
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|