An Address to the citizens of North-Carolina, on the subject of the approaching elections [electronic resource].
- [Raleigh, N.C.? : Printed by Hodge and Boylan?], July, 1800.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 48997.
1 online resource (, 14 pages)
- Adams, John, 1735-1826.
Elections -- United States.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1783-1809.
North Carolina -- Politics and government -- 1775-1865.
- Place of Publication:
- United States North Carolina Raleigh.
- In support of the reelection of President Adams in 1800.
Signed on pages 12: A North-Carolina planter.
Place of publication and printers' names suggested by Bristol.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 48997).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B10955
Shipton and Mooney 48997
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|