Fabulae Aesopi selectae, or, Select fables of Aesop; [electronic resource] : with an English translation, more literal than any yet extant. Designed for the readier instruction of beginners in the Latin tongue. By H. Clarke, teacher of the Latin language.
- Standardized Title:
- Aesop's fables. English & Latin.
- The ninth edition, corrected and amended.
- Philadelphia: : Printed [by Dobson and Lang] for T. Dobson, at the Stone House, in Second Street, between Market and Chesnut Street., MDCCLXXXIX. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 21631.
1 online resource (vi, 7-161,  pages)
Latin language -- Readers.
- Juvenile literature -- 1789.
Booksellers' advertisements -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Printers' names supplied by Evans.
Printed in two columns, Latin and English.
Error in paging: pages 133-144 misnumbered 131-142.
Bookseller's advertisements, pages [163-165].
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 21631).
- Cited in:
- Evans 21631
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|