The Scots, musical museum; [electronic resource] : being a collection of the most favorite Scots tunes adapted to the voice, harpsicord, and piano-forte. / By John Aitken.
- Philadelphia: : Printed and sold by the editor, S. Sec. Street. No. 193., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 31701.
1 online resource (, 175,  pages) : music
- Songs -- Scotland.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Alternating leaves of engraved music and letterpress lyrics; title page engraved.
The only known copy, which is privately owned, is imperfect and irregularly paged.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 31701).
- Cited in:
- Evans 31701
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|