The pleasures of imagination; [electronic resource] : a poem, in three books. / By Dr. Akenside. ; To which is added, The art of preserving health; a poem, in three books. By Dr. Armstrong.
- New-York: : Printed by Wayland and Davis, for L. Wayland, no 151, Water Street., 1795.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 28155.
1 online resource (viii, , 12-196 pages,  leaf of plates) : illustrations
- Poems -- 1795.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- The frontispiece is signed: [John] Scoles, fecit.
"The art of preserving health. By Dr. Armstrong."--p. -196. This title is in four, not three, books.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 28155).
- Cited in:
- Evans 28155
- Scoles, John, 1772?-1853, engraver.
- Armstrong, John, 1709-1779. Art of preserving health.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|