A grammatical system of the English language: [electronic resource] : comprehending a plain and familiar scheme, of teaching young gentlemen and ladies the art of speaking and writing correctly their native tongue. / By Caleb Alexander, A.M. ; [One line of Latin quotation]
- The fourth edition, corrected by the author.
- Printed at Boston, : By I. Thomas and E.T. Andrews, (proprietors of the work.) Sold, wholesale and retail, by them at Faust's Statue, numbers 45, Newbury Street; by said Thomas, in Worcester; by Thomas, Andrews and Butler, in Baltimore; and by Thomas, Andrews and Penniman, in Albany., Nov. 1796.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 29962.
1 online resource (iv, , 6-95,  pages)
- English language -- Grammar.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
United States Massachusetts Worcester.
United States New York Albany.
United States Maryland Baltimore.
- Parentheses substituted for square brackets in imprint.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 29962).
- Cited in:
- Evans 29962
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|