A sermon; occasioned by the death of His Excellency George Washington, [electronic resource] : lieutenant general of the American army, and late president of the United States. Who departed this life, December 14, 1799, aet. 68. : (Published by desire.) / By Caleb Alexander, A.M. Pastor of the Church in Mendon. ; [Two lines from David]
- [Boston] : Printed by Samuel Hall, numbers 53, Cornhill, Boston., 1800.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 36793.
1 online resource (23,  pages)
- Washington, George, 1732-1799 -- Death and burial.
- Funeral sermons -- 1799.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Half-title: Mr. Alexander's sermon, on the death of General Washington.
Author's note on verso of title page states that this sermon was delivered before official intelligence of Washington's death was received.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 36793).
- Cited in:
- Evans 36793
Stillwell, M.B. Washington eulogies, 4
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|