Alexandria, September 3d, 1793. [electronic resource] : To the honorable the speakers and gentlemen of the two houses of the General Assembly of the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- [Alexandria, D.C. : publisher not identified, 1793]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 46681.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Bank of Alexandria (Va.).
Banks and banking -- Virginia.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Virginia Alexandria.
United States District of Columbia Alexandria.
- Petitioning the Assembly to enact a law "enlarging the capital stock of the Bank of Alexandria, to the sum of three hundred thousand dollars ...". Includes manuscript signatures of numerous petitioners.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 46681).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B8257
Shipton and Mooney 46681
Hummel, R.O. Southeastern broadsides, 3049
- Virginia. General Assembly.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|