An oration, on the principles of taste, [electronic resource] : delivered before the Federal Adelphi, on the fourth of September, A.D. 1800, at the Baptist Meeting-House, in Providence. / By Paul Allen, A.M.
- Providence: : Printed by Bennett Wheeler., 1800.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 36801.
1 online resource (14,  pages)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Rhode Island Providence.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 36801).
- Cited in:
- Evans 36801
Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 1650
- Federal Adelphi Society.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|