Boston, January 29, 1784. [electronic resource] : Sir, I am requested by the academy to forward the enclosed proposals, and desire you to procure as many subscriptions to them as possible, and to make return of the number subscribed, by the 25th of March next, to either of the following persons, viz. Loammi Baldwin, Esq; Woburn, Ebenezer Storer, Esq; Mr. Benjamin Guild, Boston, Rev. Manassah [i.e., Manasseh] Cutler, Ipswich, Edward A. Holyoke, Esq; Salem, or to the book-store of Ebenezer Battelle, Esq; Boston ...
- [Boston : Printed by Adams and Nourse?, 1784]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 44502.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Loammi Baldwin, Ebenezer Storer, Benjamin Guild, Rev. Cutler, and Edward A. Holyoke were all members of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences.
Possibly refers to proposals for the Memoirs of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences: to the end of the year M,DCC,LXXXIII (Evans 18900), printed by Adams and Nourse in late 1785.
Printed area measures 12.5 x 15.1 cm.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 44502).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B5856
Shipton and Mooney 44502
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|