The Art of courting, [electronic resource] : displayed in eight different scenes; the principal of which are taken from actual life, and published for the amusement of the American youth. : [Four lines of quotations] : Published according to act of Congress.
- Newburyport [Mass.]: : Printed by William Barrett. West corner of Market-Square., 1795.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 28341.
1 online resource (xi, , 14-225,  pages)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Newburyport.
- Variously attributed to Ebenezer Bradford and to William Bradford. Evans notes that the copyright was issued to William Bradford. No copyright notice appears in this edition.
Error in paging: pages 71 misnumbered 72.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 28341).
- Cited in:
- Evans 28341
Wright, L.H. Amer. fiction, 1774-1850 (2nd edition), 399
- Bradford, William.
Bradford, Ebenezer, 1746-1801.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|