Proposals for printing by subscription, The American preacher; or, A collection of sermons from the most eminent preachers in the United States, of different denominations, in the Christian church. (Never before published.) [electronic resource]
- Other Title:
- Proposals for printing by subscription, The American preacher ...
- [Elizabethtown, N.J.? : Printed by Shepard Kollock?, 1791?]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 46114.
1 online resource ( leaves)
- Austin, David, 1759-1831. American preacher.
Publishers and publishing -- New Jersey -- Elizabeth.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Jersey Elizabeth.
United States New Jersey Elizabethtown.
- Prospectus, with endorsements from William Livingston, governor of New-Jersey, and three others, and a blank form for subscribers' names.
Followed by circular letter: Elizabeth Town, April [blank] 1790. Reverend Sir, In behalf of the interests of The American preacher, I take the liberty of enclosing to you a plan of the work. ... If you sir, should deem the object worthy of your notice, you will please to give it your interest. ... Signed: David Austin.
Parentheses substituted for square brackets in title transcription.
Imprint suggested by Bristol.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 46114).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B7637
Shipton and Mooney 46114
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|