The importance of a religious education illustrated and enforced. [electronic resource] : A sermon: delivered at Worcester, October 31, 1793, occasioned by the execution of Samuel Frost, on that day, for the murder of Captain Elisha Allen, of Princeton, on the 16th day of July, 1793. / By Aaron Bancroft, A.M. Pastor of the Second Church in Worcester.
- Printed at Worcester, Massachusetts, : by Isaiah Thomas. Sold at the Worcester bookstore., MDCCXCIII. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 25137.
1 online resource (24 pages)
- Frost, Samuel, 1765-1793.
Allen, Elisha, 1744-1793.
Crime -- Massachusetts -- Princeton.
Executions and executioners -- Massachusetts -- Worcester.
Murder -- Massachusetts -- Princeton.
- Execution sermons -- 1793.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Worcester.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 25137).
- Cited in:
- Evans 25137
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|