Bannaker's Maryland, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Virginia, Kentucky, and North Carolina almanack and ephemeris, for the year of our Lord 1796 ... [electronic resource]
- Baltimore: : Printed for Philip Edwards, James Keddie, and Thomas, Andrews and Butler; and sold at their respective stores, wholesale and retail., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 28231.
1 online resource ( pages) : illustrations
- Almanacs -- Maryland -- 1796.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Maryland Baltimore.
- Advertised in the Federal daily intelligencer, Baltimore, Oct. 2, 1795.
The Anatomy is the only illustration.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 28231).
- Cited in:
- Evans 28231
Minick, A.R. Maryland, 219
Drake, M. Almanacs, 2243
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|