A discourse on the origin, progress and design of free masonry. [electronic resource] : Delivered at the meeting-house in Charlestown, in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, on the anniversary of St. John the Baptist. June 24, A.D. 1793. / By Josiah Bartlett, M.B. ; [Seven lines of quotations]
- Boston: : Printed by Brother Thomas and John Fleet., MDCCXCIII. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 25147.
1 online resource (31,  pages)
- Blank forms.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Half-title: J. Bartlett's, masonic discourse, and W. Walter's charge. A.D. 1793.
Two states noted, distinguished by the presence or absence of a printed presentation form on verso of half-title, with a blank space for the name of recipient.
"A charge delivered at Charlestown ... by R.W. William Walter, D.D."--p. -31.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 25147).
- Cited in:
- Evans 25147
- Freemasons. King Solomon's Lodge (Somerville, Mass.)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|