Beauties of the muses: or, Select sentimental poems and elegies, [electronic resource] : viz. I. The hermit. By Dr. Parnell. II. Elegy in a church yard. By Mr. Gray. III. The traveller. By Dr. Goldsmith. IV. Death. A poem. By Dr. Porteus. V. Deserted village. By Dr. Goldsmith. VI. Hermit of the dale. By ditto. VII. Futurity. Extract from Dr. Dodd. : [Two lines of text] : Illustrated with beautiful engravings.
- Printed at Worcester [Mass.], : by Isaiah Thomas. Sold at his bookstore in Worcester; by said Thomas, and Andrews, in Boston; and by said Thomas, and Carlisle, in Walpole, Newhampshire., MDCCXCIII. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 25149.
1 online resource (, i, , 6-211,  pages,  leaves of plates) : illustrations
Poems -- 1793.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Worcester.
United States Massachusetts Boston.
United States New Hampshire Walpole.
- Plates engraved by Joseph Seymour and Samuel Hill.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 25149).
- Cited in:
- Evans 25149
- Seymour, Joseph H., engraver.
Hill, Samuel, approximately 1766-1804, engraver.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|