An essay on the nature and glory of the Gospel of Jesus Christ: as also on the nature and consequences of spiritual blindness; and on the nature and effects of Divine illumination. [electronic resource] : Designed as a supplement to the author's letters and dialogues, on the nature of love to God, faith in Christ, and assurance of a title to eternal life. / By Joseph Bellamy, D.D. Minister of the Gospel at Bethlem, in New-England. ; [Three lines of Scripture text]
- Other Title:
- Essay on the nature and glory of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Washington [Pa.]: : Printed and sold by John Colerick, at office of the Telegraphe., 1798
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 33397.
1 online resource (, vi, , x-xii, 203,  pages)
- Love -- Religious aspects -- Christianity.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Washington.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 33397).
- Cited in:
- Evans 33397
- Bellamy, Joseph, 1719-1790.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|