The mountain piper; or, The history of Edgar and Matilda. [electronic resource] : To which is added, A journey to London, a moral tale.
- Standardized Title:
- Luth de la montagne. English
- The first Worcester edition.
- Printed at Worcester, Massachusetts, : by Isaiah Thomas, and sold, wholesale and retail, at his bookstore., MDCCXCIV. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 46981.
1 online resource (96 pages) : illustrations
- Juvenile literature -- 1794.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Worcester.
- An adaptation of one of the tales in L'ami des enfans.
Attributed to Arnaud Berquin by Welch.
Frontispiece pasted to paper cover.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 46981).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B8594
Shipton and Mooney 46981
Welch, d'A.A. Amer. children's books, 90.1
- Journey to London.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|