The psalter: or Psalms of David, [electronic resource] : with the Proverbs of Solomon, and Christ's Sermon on the mount. : Being an introduction for children to the reading of the Holy Scriptures. : Carefully copied from the Holy Bible.
- Standardized Title:
- Bible. O.T. Psalms. English. Authorized. 1787.
- Boston: : Printed and sold by John Norman in Marshal's-Lane, near the Boston-stone, MDCCLXXXVII. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 20234.
1 online resource ( pages) : illustrations
- Juvenile literature -- 1787.
Psalters -- 1787.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Printed in two columns.
The frontispiece is the only illustration.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 20234).
- Cited in:
- Evans 20234
Welch, d'A.A. Amer. children's books, 1073.5
- Bible. O.T. Proverbs. English. Authorized. 1787.
Sermon on the mount.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|