The American preceptor; [electronic resource] : being a new selection of lessons for reading and speaking. Designed for the use of schools. / By Caleb Bingham, A.M. author of The Columbian orator, Child's companion, andc. ; [One line of quotation] ; Published according to act of Congress.
- The fifth edition.
- Boston: : Printed by Manning and Loring, for the author; and sold at his book-store, numbers 44, Cornhill; sold also by Thomas and Andrews, D. West, J. West, J. White, E. Larkin, S. Hall, W.P. and L. Blake, andc. andc., 1798.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 33420.
1 online resource (iv, , 6-228 pages)
Juvenile literature -- 1798.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Edition statement transposed; precedes "Published ... Congress." on title page.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 33420).
- Cited in:
- Evans 33420
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|