Digital fortress / Dan Brown.
- New York : St. Martin's Paperbacks, 2004, ©1998.
429 pages ; 18 cm
- United States. National Security Agency -- Fiction.
Computer security -- Fiction.
Intelligence officers -- Fiction.
Cryptographers -- Fiction.
- Adventure fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- A computer wiz takes on the government in defense of the right to privacy. On hearing the National Security Agency has secretly installed a program that can read anyone's e-mail, Ensei Tankado comes up with a program to paralyze it. A conflict ensues and people die.
- Local notes:
- Adams Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2015 by Dr. Mark B. Adams.
- Penn Provenance:
- Adams, Mark B. (donor) (Adams Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Internet Speculative Fiction Database, 83740
- Mark B. Adams Science Fiction Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- 0312995423 (pbk.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|