At a meeting of the inhabitants of the town of Boston, on Thursday, the 19th day of January, 1792, [electronic resource] : it was voted, that ... Thursday next, be assigned for the inhabitants of the town to take into consideration and to determine upon the report of their committee on the police of the town, as amended ... and that ... the same shall be printed in the newspapers and hand-bills; and one hand-bill left with each family in the town.
- [Boston : publisher not identified, 1792]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 46392.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Police -- Massachusetts -- Boston.
Boston (Mass.) -- Politics and government -- 1775-1865.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Amended proposals for establishing a town council to provide for a "more efficient police," and "energetick government." Signed: William Cooper, town-clerk. Cf. Evans 24131.
Text in two columns; printed area measures 23.5 x 14.5 cm.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 46392).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B7937
Shipton and Mooney 46392
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 2644
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|