Boston, January 13, 1792. [electronic resource] : By the direction of the town, the following report is printed for the further information of the inhabitants; and the town-meeting stands adjourned to Wednesday morning next, ten o'clock ...
- [Boston : publisher not identified, 1792]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 24131.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Police -- Massachusetts -- Boston.
Boston (Mass.) -- Politics and government -- 1775-1865.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Proposals for establishing a town council to provide for a "more efficient police," and "energetic government." Signed: William Cooper, town-clerk.
Text in two columns; printed area measures 21.1 x 15.4 cm.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 24131).
- Cited in:
- Evans 24131
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 2643
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|