America saved, or Divine glory displayed, in the late war with Great Britain. [electronic resource] : A thanksgiving sermon, preached in Lebanon, Second Society, and now offered to the public, at the desire of a number of the hearers. / By Thomas Brockway, A.M. Pastor of the church in said society. ; [Five lines of quotations]
- Hartford: : Printed by Hudson and Goodwin., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 18383.
1 online resource (24 pages)
- United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783.
- Thanksgiving sermons -- 1783 Dec. 11.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut Hartford.
- Delivered Dec. 11, 1783.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 18383).
- Cited in:
- Evans 18383
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 396
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|