God's awful warnings to a giddy, careless, sinful world. [electronic resource] : Being a revealed knowledge of the prophecies and times, particularly of the present time, the present war, and the prophecy now fulfilling, (year of the world 5913.) Written under the direction of the Lord God. And published by his sacred command. / By Richard Brothers. ; [One line of Scripture text]
- [New London, Conn.] : London --Printed in the year of Christ 1794: New London, re-printed by S. Green; for Fellows and Adams [id est, Adam], and L. Wayland, of N. York., 1795.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 28354.
1 online resource (viii, , 10-84, , lxxxviii-xcii, , 94-209, , 13,  pages,  leaf of plates) : 1 portrait
- Brothers, Richard, 1757-1824 -- Portraits.
Jews -- Restoration.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut New London.
United States New York New York.
- Half-title: The prophecies of Richard Brothers.
Also published under title: Revealed knowledge of the prophecies and times ...
Frontispiece portrait of Brothers engraved by John Scoles.
"Anecdotes of Richard Brothers ..."-- 13 pages at end.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 28354).
- Cited in:
- Evans 28354
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut (supplement), 1940
Johnson, H.A. New London, 1287
Hebrew Union College. Jewish Americana, 11
- Scoles, John, 1772?-1853, engraver.
Brothers, Richard, 1757-1824.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|