An inaugural dissertation on the measles. [electronic resource] : Submitted to the examination of the Rev. William Linn, D.D. P.T. president; and of the trustees and faculty of Queen's College, New-Jersey; for the degree of Doctor of Medicine, with the rights and immunities thereunto appertaining. / By Charles Buxton, of New-York. ; [One line of Latin quotation]
- New-York: : Printed by T. and J. Swords, printers to the faculty of physic of Columbia College, numbers 27, William-Street., --1793.--
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 25249.
1 online resource (36 pages)
- Queen's College (New Brunswick, N.J.) -- Dissertations.
- Academic dissertations.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Dedicated to Dr. John Bard.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 25249).
- Cited in:
- Evans 25249
Austin, R.B. Early Amer. medical imprints, 371
- Bard, John, 1716-1799, dedicatee.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|