An attempt to establish the original sameness of three phenomena of fever, (principally confined to infants and children), described by medical writers under the several names of hydrocephalus internus, cynanche trachealis, and diarrhea infantum. [electronic resource] / By Charles Caldwell, Fellow of the College of Physicians of Philadelphia, andc.
- Other Title:
- Attempt to establish the original sameness of three phenomena of fever ...
- Philadelphia; : Printed by Thomas Dobson, at the Stone-House, no 41, South Second-Street., 1796.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 30148.
1 online resource (vii, , 10-69,  pages)
Fever in children.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- "According to the author's autobiography (Philadelphia, 1855, p. 243-246) his inaugural dissertation, as first printed, contained matter later 'expunged, at the suggestion of the Dean of the Faculty.' This is apparently the corrected form."--Austin.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 30148).
- Cited in:
- Evans 30148
Austin, R.B. Early Amer. medical imprints, 385
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|