The Cannibals' progress; or The dreadful horrors of French invasion, [electronic resource] : as displayed by the Republican officers and soldiers, in their perfidy, rapacity, ferociousness, and brutality, exercised towards the innocent inhabitants of Germany. / Translated from the German. By Anthony Aufrer, Esq. ; [Five lines of Scripture texts]
- [Northampton, Mass.] : London: published by Wright, Cadel and others; and republished at Northampton, by William Butler., 1798.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 33333.
1 online resource (32 pages) : illustrations
- Swabians -- History.
France -- History -- Revolution, 1789-1799 -- Campaigns.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Northampton.
- Title page illustration signed: Wm Wahsworth [id est, Wadsworth].
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 33333).
- Cited in:
- Evans 33333
- Aufrere, Anthony, 1756-1833, tr.
Wadsworth, William, engraver.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|