A short account of the malignant fever, lately prevalent in Philadelphia: [electronic resource] : with a statement of the proceedings that took place on the subject in different parts of the United States. / By Mathew Carey.
- Philadelphia: : Printed by the author., November 14, 1793. (Copy right secured according to act of Congress.)
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 25255.
1 online resource (103,  pages)
- Yellow fever -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Parentheses substituted for square brackets in imprint transcription.
Prospectus, pages .
Partial list of those who died in Philadelphia between August and November, 1793, pages 100-103.
Statistics gathered in Philadelphia, August to November, 1793, including meteorological observations compiled by David Rittenhouse,  pages at end.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 25255).
- Cited in:
- Evans 25255
Austin, R.B. Early Amer. medical imprints, 408
- Rittenhouse, David, 1732-1796.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|