The Carrier, of the Independent chronicle, to his ever generous and worthy patrons wishes a happy thrice happy new-year: [electronic resource]
- [Boston : Printed by Adams and Larkin, 1796]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 32307.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
Carriers' addresses -- 1797.
Poems -- 1796.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Dated: Chronicle-Office, Boston, Jan. 1, 1797.
Presumably printed late in 1796 by Thomas Adams and Isaac Larkin, printers of the Independent chronicle, for distribution on or about New Year's Day.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 32307).
- Cited in:
- Evans 32307
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 2848
McDonald, G.D. Carriers' addresses, 334
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|