A bold stroke for a wife: [electronic resource] : a comedy. In five acts. / Written by Mrs. Susannah Centlivre. ; With alterations and amendments, as performed at the Theatre in Boston.
- [Boston] : Printed [at the Apollo Press, by Belknap and Hall] for David West, numbers 36, Marlborough-Street, and John West, numbers 75, Cornhill., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 26751.
1 online resource (56 pages)
- Plays -- 1794.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Advertised in the Columbian centinel, Apr. 12, 1794. Printers' names supplied by Evans.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 26751).
- Cited in:
- Evans 26751
- Boston Theatre (Federal Street, Boston, Mass.)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|