A sermon, delivered at Hartford, at the funeral of Mrs. Anna Strong, [electronic resource] : consort of the Reverend Nathan Strong, and daughter of the late Mr. John M'Curdy, of Lyme. She died March 22, 1789, aetat. 30. / By Henry Channing, M.A. Pastor of the First Church in New-London. ; [Four lines of quotations]
- Hartford: : Printed by Hudson and Goodwin., M.DCC.LXXXIX. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 21733.
1 online resource (15,  pages)
- Strong, Anna, 1759-1789.
- Funeral sermons -- 1789.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut Hartford.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 21733).
- Cited in:
- Evans 21733
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 450
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|