Principles of politeness, and of knowing the world; [electronic resource] / by the late Lord Chesterfield, ; methodised and digested under distinct heads, with additions, by the Reverend Dr. John Trusler: ; containing every instruction necessary to complete the gentleman and man of fashion, to teach him a knowledge of life, and make him well received in all companies. ; For the improvement of youth; yet not beneath the attention of any.
- Standardized Title:
- Letters to his son. Selections
- New-Haven: : Printed by A. Morse,, M.DCC,LXXXIX. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 45451.
1 online resource (iv, , 6-144 pages)
- Conduct of life.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut New Haven.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 45451).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B6915
Shipton and Mooney 45451
Gulick, Place of publication not identified Chesterfield (2nd edition), 80
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut (supplement), 2630
- Trusler, John, 1735-1820, ed.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|