Principles of politeness, and of knowing the world. [electronic resource] / By the late Lord Chesterfield. ; Methodised and digested under distinct heads; with additions by the Rev. Dr. John Trusler: ; containing every instruction necessary to complete the gentleman and man of fashion.
- Standardized Title:
- Letters to his son. Selections
- Printed in Boston, : by Belknap and Hall, for Benjamin Larkin, numbers 46, Cornhill., MDCXCIV. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 27736.
1 online resource (84 pages)
- Conduct of life.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 27736).
- Cited in:
- Evans 27736
Gulick, Place of publication not identified Chesterfield (2nd edition), 87
- Trusler, John, 1735-1820, ed.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|