(Circular.) District of Connecticut, Supervisor's-Office, August 26th, 1800. [electronic resource] : Sir, Whenever any collector of the direct tax, residing out of your district ... shall transmit to you his notification of taxes due ... within your district ...
- [Hartford? : publisher not identified, 1800]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 49168.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Tax collection -- United States.
Internal revenue -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut Hartford.
- Instructions addressed "to the surveyors of the revenue."
Parentheses substituted for square brackets around "Circular" in title transcription.
Place of publication suggested by Bristol.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 49168).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B11156
Shipton and Mooney 49168
- Chester, John, 1749-1809.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|