An inaugural essay on scurvy. [electronic resource] : Submitted to the examination of the Rev. John Ewing, S.T.P. provost, the trustees, and medical faculty of the University of Pennsylvania, on the 22d day of May, 1798, of the degree of Doctor of Medicine. / By John Claiborne, of Virginia, member of the Philadelphia medical and chemical societies.
- Philadelphia: : Printed by Stephen C. Ustick,, 1798.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 33518.
1 online resource (viii, , 10-43,  pages)
- University of Pennsylvania. Department of Medicine -- Dissertations.
- Academic dissertations.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Dedicated to Benjamin Rush and Robert Walker.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 33518).
- Cited in:
- Evans 33518
Austin, R.B. Early Amer. medical imprints, 467
- Rush, Benjamin, 1746-1813, dedicatee.
Walker, Robert, dedicatee.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|