Letters to a friend: [electronic resource] : containing thoughts on the beginning of the New Testament dispensation, and Christian baptism. Occasioned by a piece lately published, entitled, "The baptism of Christ not to be imitated by Christians." / By Edward Clark, preacher of the Gospel at Medfield. ; [Eight lines of Scripture texts]
- Printed at Stockbridge, Massachusetts, : by Loring Andrews., 1794.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 47008.
1 online resource (iv, , 6-47,  pages)
- Fish, Elisha, 1719-1795. Baptism of Jesus Christ not to be imitated by Christians.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Stockbridge.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 47008).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B8621
Shipton and Mooney 47008
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|