A system of seamanship, and naval tactics. [electronic resource] / Extracted from the Encyclopaedia, published by Thomas Dobson. ; Illustrated with copperplates.
- Philadelphia: : Printed for Thomas Dobson, at the stone-house, numbers 41, South Second Street., 1799.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 36393.
1 online resource (192 pages,  folded leaves of plates) : illustrations
Naval art and science.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- The Philadelphia edition of 1807 names Clerk as author.
Plates engraved by John Vallance, Benjamin Jones and Joseph Bowes.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 36393).
- Cited in:
- Evans 36393
- Vallance, J. (John), 1770-1823, engraver.
Jones, Benjamin, fl. 1798-1815, engraver.
Bowes, Joseph, engraver.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|