A bone to gnaw, for the Democrats; or, Observations on a pamphlet, entitled, "The political progress of Britain." [electronic resource]
- Standardized Title:
- Bone to gnaw, for the Democrats. Part 1
- Other Title:
- Bone to gnaw, for the Democrats.
- The second edition, revised. [Two lines in French from La Pompadour]
- Philadelphia: : Printed by Thomas Bradford, numbers 8, South Front Street., 1795.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 28432.
1 online resource (v, , 66 pages)
- Callender, James Thomson, 1758-1803. Political progress of Britain.
Republican Party (U.S. : 1792-1828)
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1789-1820.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1789-1797.
France -- Politics and government -- 1789-1799.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Attributed to William Cobbett by Gaines.
Also issued as the third title in: Select pamphlets: viz. 1. The political progress of Britain ... Philadelphia : Mathew Carey, 1796 (Evans 31173).
Gaines notes a variant (Gaines 3c) that "would appear to be a new setting of type except for the first signature."
Error in paging: pages 2 misnumbered 41.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 28432).
- Cited in:
- Evans 28432
Gaines, P.W. Cobbett, 3b
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|