A little plain English, addressed to the people of the United States, [electronic resource] : on the treaty, negociated with His Britannic Majesty, and on the conduct of the president relative thereto; in answer to "The letters of Franklin." : With a supplement containing an account of the turbulent and factious proceedings of the opposers of the treaty. / By Peter Porcupine.
- Second edition. [Eight lines from Shakespeare]
- Philadelphia: : From the free and independent political and literary press of Thomas Bradford, printer, bookseller and stationer, numbers 8, South Front Street., 1796.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 30214.
1 online resource (, 5, , 77,  pages)
- Dallas, Alexander James, 1759-1817. Letters of Franklin.
Washington, George, 1732-1799.
Great Britain. Treaties, etc. -- United States, 1794 Nov. 19.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1789-1797.
United States -- Foreign relations -- Treaties.
United States -- Foreign relations -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- With a half-title.
Two states of gathering C noted. In one (Gaines 7e), pages 16, line 3 has "ond" for "and". In the other (Gaines 7f), the error is corrected.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 30214).
- Cited in:
- Evans 30214
Gaines, P.W. Cobbett, 7e
Gaines, P.W. Cobbett, 7f
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|