A New Year's gift to the Democrats; or Observations on a pamphlet, entitled, "A vindication of Mr. Randolph's resignation." [electronic resource] / By Peter Porcupine. ; [Six lines of verse from Swift]
- Other Title:
- New Year's gift to the Democrats.
- Second edition.
- Philadelphia: : Published by Thomas Bradford, printer, bookseller and stationer, numbers 8, South Front-Street., 1796.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 31948.
1 online resource (iv, , 6-71,  pages)
- Randolph, Edmund, 1753-1813. Vindication of Mr. Randolph's resignation.
Fauchet, Joseph, baron, 1761-1834.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1789-1797.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Edition statement transposed from head of title.
Issued as the sixth title in some copies of: Cobbett, William. Porcupine's works. Vol. I. Philadelphia : William Cobbett, [1796-1798] (Evans 31948). Also issued separately (Evans 30216; Gaines 10d-g).
For a discusssion of the several states of the separate issue, see Gaines 10d-g. Of these states, Gaines 10d only has been found in the collected Porcupine's works.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 31948).
- Cited in:
- Evans 31948
- Contained In:
- [Unknown host].
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|