Observations on the emigration of Dr. Joseph Priestley, [electronic resource] : and on the several addresses delivered to him, on his arrival at New-York, : with additions; containing many curious and interesting facts on the subject, not known here, when the first edition was published: : together with a comprehensive story, or a farmer's bull. / By Peter Porcupine. ; [Four lines of verse in French from Boileau]
- Bradford's fourth edition.
- Philadelphia: : Published by Thomas Bradford, printer, book-seller and stationer, numbers 8, South Front-Street., 1796.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 30234.
1 online resource (88 pages)
- Priestley, Joseph, 1733-1804.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1789-1797.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Edition statement transposed from head of title.
Issued as the first title in: Cobbett, William. The works of Peter Porcupine. 4th edition Philadelphia, Bradford, 1796 (Evans 30234). Also issued separately (Evans 30218; Gaines 2i).
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 30234).
- Cited in:
- Evans 30234
- Contained In:
- [Unknown host].
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|