Observations on the emigration of Dr. Joseph Priestley: [electronic resource] : to which is added, a comprehensive story of a farmer's bull. : [Four lines of verse in French from Boileau]
- [Philadelphia : Printed by Richard Folwell, 1797]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 28440.
1 online resource (88 pages)
- Priestley, Joseph, 1733-1804.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1789-1797.
- Printers' advertisements -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Attributed to William Cobbett by Evans.
"Printing done with fidelity, expedition and care, by Richard Folwell, no. 33, Carter's Alley."--p. 88. Dated  by Evans,  by Gaines, q.v.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 28440).
- Cited in:
- Evans 28440
Gaines, P.W. Cobbett, 2k
- Cobbett, William, 1763-1835. Short but comprehensive story of a farmer's bull.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|