The political censor, or Monthly review of the most interesting political occurrences, relative to the United States of America. [electronic resource] / By Peter Porcupine.
- Standardized Title:
- Political censor. 1796 Apr.
- Other Title:
- Political censor, for April, 1796.
- Philadelphia: : Printed for Benjamin Davies, numbers 68, High-Street., MDCCXCVI. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 30221.
1 online resource (pages , 72-169, ;  leaf of plates) : 1 portrait
- Gallatin, Albert, 1761-1849 -- Portraits.
Great Britain. Treaties, etc. -- United States, 1794 Nov. 19.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1789-1797.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Caption title: The political censor for April, 1796.
The frontispiece, a caricature of Albert Gallatin, is mistakenly identified as by Evans as being of Thomas Paine. Cf. Gaine.
Two states noted. In one (Gaines 14a), pages 159-166 are misnumbered 158-165. In the other (Gaines 14b), the pages are correctly numbered.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 30221).
- Cited in:
- Evans 30221
Gaines, P.W. Cobbett, 14a
Gaines, P.W. Cobbett, 14b
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|