Porcupine's political censor, for April, 1797 [i.e., 1796]. ... [electronic resource]
- Standardized Title:
- Political censor. 1796 Apr.
- Other Title:
- Political censor, for April, 1796.
- [Philadelphia : publisher not identified, 1797]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 31948.
1 online resource (pages , 68-134, )
- Great Britain. Treaties, etc. -- United States, 1794 Nov. 19.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1789-1797.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Issued as the seventh title in an American Antiquarian Society copy of: Cobbett, William. Porcupine's works. Vol. I. Philadelphia : William Cobbett, [1796-1798] (Evans 31948), though not called for in the table of contents. Also issued separately (Gaines 14g; not in Evans). The separate issue includes a frontispiece not found here.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 31948).
- Cited in:
- Evans 31948
- Contained In:
- [Unknown host].
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|