The political censor, or Monthly review of the most interesting political occurrences, relative to the United States of America. [electronic resource] / By Peter Porcupine.
- Standardized Title:
- Political censor. 1796 Mar.
- Other Title:
- Political censor, for March, 1796.
- Philadelphia: : Printed for Benjamin Davies, numbers 68, High-Street., MDDCXCVI. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 30219.
1 online resource (vi, , 8-70 pages)
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1789-1797.
- Booksellers' advertisements -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Printed wrapper: The political censor, or Monthly review for March 1796, This work will be published on the last day of every month. Six Censors will make a volume, the sixth will therefore contain a general index and table of contents. The one ending the year will contain a chronological table of all the remarkable events in the political world.
Bookseller's advertisement, pages  of wrapper.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 30219).
- Cited in:
- Evans 30219
Gaines, P.W. Cobbett, 13a
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|