The political censor, or Monthly review of the most interesting political occurrences, relative to the United States of America. [electronic resource] / By Peter Porcupine.
- Standardized Title:
- Political censor. 1796 Mar.
- Other Title:
- Political censor, for March, 1796.
- The second edition.
- Philadelphia: : Printed for and sold by, William Cobbett, numbers 25, North Second Street, opposite Christ Church., M.DCC.XCVI. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 30220.
1 online resource (70 pages)
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1789-1797.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Caption title: The political censor for March, 1796.
"Owing to a new arrangement of the matter in the second edition, the number of the first page of the April Censor does not follow that of the last page of this Censor."--p. 70.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 30220).
- Cited in:
- Evans 30220
Gaines, P.W. Cobbett, 13b
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|