The political censor, or Monthly review of the most interesting political occurrences, relative to the United States of America. [electronic resource] / By Peter Porcupine.
- Standardized Title:
- Political censor. 1796 May
- Other Title:
- Political censor, for May, 1796.
- Philadelphia: : Printed for Benjamin Davies, numbers 68, high-Street., MDCCXCVI. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 30223.
1 online resource (pages , 173-239;  leaf of plates) : 1 portrait
- Gallatin, Albert, 1761-1849 -- Portraits.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1789-1797.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Caption title: The political censor, for May, 1796.
The frontispiece, a caricature of Albert Gallatin, was also issued with The Political censor for April, 1796.
Two states noted by Gaines (Gaines 17a-b; q.v.).
Odd numbered pages printed in versos.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 30223).
- Cited in:
- Evans 30223
Gaines, P.W. Cobbett, 17a
Gaines, P.W. Cobbett, 17b
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|