Porcupine's political censor, for Sept. 1796. ... [electronic resource]
- Standardized Title:
- Political censor. 1796 Sept.
- Other Title:
- Political censor, for September, 1796.
- Philadelphia: : Published by William Cobbett, opposite Christ Church; where all letters to the publisher are desired to be addressed, post-paid., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 31948.
1 online resource (pages , 252-327, )
- Cobbett, William, 1763-1835.
Paine, Thomas, 1737-1809.
Bradford, Thomas, 1745-1838.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1789-1797.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- (from t.p.) The life of Tom Paine, interspersed with remarks and reflections
Remarks on "A roaster for Peter Porcupine"
[Remarks on] "The blue shop"
[Remarks on] "Porcupine, a print"
[Remarks on] "History of a porcupine"
[Remarks on] "A pill for porcupine"
[Remarks on] "The impostor detected;" with anecdotes of the family of Lord Bradford.
- Issued as the fourth title in some copies of: Cobbett, William. Porcupine's works. Vol. II. Philadelphia, Cobbett, [1797-1798] (Evans 31948). Possibly also issued separately (not in Evans; Gaines 20c).
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 31948).
- Cited in:
- Evans 31948
- Chalmers, George, 1742-1825. Life of Thomas Paine. Selections.
- Contained In:
- [Unknown host].
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|