Porcupine's political censor, for Jan. 1797. ... [electronic resource]
- Standardized Title:
- Porcupine's political censor. 1797 Jan.
- Other Title:
- Political censor, for January, 1797.
- Philadelphia: : Published by William Cobbett, opposite Christ Church; where all letters to the publisher are desired to be addressed, post paid. Price, one quarter of a dollar., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 31948.
1 online resource (, 51,  pages)
- United States. Congress -- (4th, 2nd session : 1796-1797)
United States -- Politics and government -- 1789-1797.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- (from t.p.) Remarks on the proceedings in Congress
Mr. Pickering's letter
Attack on the same by the sans-culotte Bache
Observations on Citizen Adet's complaints respecting the French flag and the almanack-makers
An account of Mr. Adams's election, with remarks on the conduct of the French emissaries subsequent thereto
The festival of fools. Their toasts, with remarks
Mr. Adams's farewel address to the Senate, with the Senate's answer.
- Issued as the seventh title in some copies of: Cobbett, William. Porcupine's works. Vol. II. Philadelphia, Cobbett, [1797-1798] (Evans 31948). Also issued separately (Evans 31946; Gaines 29).
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 31948).
- Cited in:
- Evans 31948
- Contained In:
- [Unknown host].
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|